Blood tests have been used as a tool for measuring health for a long time. However, they have been used primarily as a means for diagnosing disease. Functional Blood...
Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis Vs Regular Blood Testing
When interpreting blood chemistry lab results, there is a Functional Range and a Pathological Range. Test values that fall between the Functional Range and the Pathological Range are considered subclinical and can indicate the beginning stages of disease. They should be used as markers, indicating something that is not as good as it should be; or they can be a sign of a developing condition that is not bad enough to treat medically…at least not yet.
Most health practitioners today use only the Pathological Ranges and do not address the subclinical findings until they become a serious medical condition. The goal is to identify developing nutritional problems and prevent them from manifesting into a serious medical condition. This will help us on our path to true health and a better quality life.
Benefits of a Comprehensive Blood Chemistry Analysis
- Determine which nutritional, homeopathic and/or botanical products will best address your individual needs.
- Avoid wasting money on “The Supplement of the Month”. In other words, on products that provide nutrients that you are not deficient in and don't need to supplement.
- Provide nutritional protocols that address your deficiencies and help your body return to a healthy state.
- Provides early detection of emerging, life-threatening health conditions.
- It is an inexpensive way to determine how effective your nutritional program has been. Follow-up testing allows you to chart the effectiveness of your program and make precise adjustments when needed.
- Maintaining your blood marker values within the optimal ranges will allow your immune system to function better, allow you to utilize nutrients more efficiently and help you live a much healthier, happier and hopefully longer more vibrant life.